Boyd Red Slime ChemiClean helps clean and remove problem algae through its own unique process. Use as a problem solver or as part fo a regular maintenance program.
- Removes red cyanobacteria (red slime) from live coral
- Removes red slime, black, blue-green and bubble producing algae
- Oxidizes trapped organic sludge and sediment
- Clarifies aquarium water to crystal clear
- Promotes ideal enzyme balance
- Safe for reef tanks, fish, invertebrates, and desirable macro algaes
- 2 grams treats up to 300 Gallons
The use of ChemiClean not only as a problem solver, when red slime is present, but as a regular maintenance procedure will help keep your water crystal clear and your tank free of unwanted cynobacteria.
For best results, turn off UV sterilizer or Ozonizer and Protein Skimmer. Remove Chemi-Pure for 24 hours following each treatment. It is advisable to do at least a 20% water change after full treatment. You must use an air stone when using ChemiClean. Place airstone in the aquarium prior to and during treatment.
There are no reviews yet.