Grizzly Joint Aid Mini Pellet Hip and Joint Support Product for Dogs uses natural ingredients to maintain healthy cartilage and joint function, with wild Antarctic krill oil to support digestive absorption. This all natural formulation also contains turmeric to help reduce inflammation throughout the body.
- Aids in the natural maintenance of joints in dogs
- With glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM
- Made with krill oil to support rapid absorption
- Supports healthy hips, joints, cartilage, collagen and other cell structures
Unlike other canine joint aids, Grizzly Hip and Joint Support combines four proven ingredients (glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM and hyaluronic acid) with natural krill oil to facilitate faster and more complete absorption in the digestive tract. Wild Antarctic krill oil contains natural phospholipids that contribute to a healthy cell membrane, allowing your pet’s cells to better absorb all nutrients in its diet. This is especially beneficial for senior pets as appetite and digestion slow down with age.
Grizzly Joint Aid is made in the USA at Grizzly headquarters in Alaska, using only human-grade ingredients and processing facilities.
- Dogs up to 30 lbs: 1/2 scoop per day
- Dogs 30-60 lbs: 1 scoop per day
- Dogs 60-90 lbs: 1.5 scoops per day
- Dogs over 90 lbs: 2 scoops per day
- Glucosamine (crustacean source) – 1500 mg
- Chondroitin (porcine source) – 1250 mg
- MSM – 1250 mg
- Turmeric – 200 mg
- Krill Oil – 400 mg
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) – 10 mg