The HALTI Harness is designed to stop dogs from pulling and to give maximum control. The ideal alternative to headcollars, it applies the same principle as the HALTI Headcollar but by steering the dog from his chest rather than by his head. It is comfortable for the dog to wear and ideally used with a double-ended lead to give maximum control. The HALTI Harness is a great alternative for dogs who do not like or cannot wear a headcollar. The patented front control system steers the dog from his chest and shoulders – and thus sets the direction in which he can move. Unlike other designs of anti-pull harnesses, the HALTI does not put painful pressure on the body and is always comfortable. Ideally used with a double-ended lead to give maximum control, the back ring above the shoulders acts as a brake while the front lead steers. Neoprene padding on the shoulder section ensures maximum comfort Massively adjustable, it is suitable for all sizes and breeds
- STOP PULLING – Patented and designed to safely and kindly stop a dog from pulling by providing a front control system that steers the dog from its chest and shoulders
- COMFORTABLE – The ideal alternative to headcollars, the harness is adjustable and extremely comfortable with Neoprene padded shoulders for extra comfort
- SAFE – Unlike other designs of anti-pull harnesses, the HALTI does not put painful pressure on the body; perfect for dogs with neck injuries
- SECURE – Attach the safety clip to the dog’s collar for added security
- DURABLE AND STRONG – Made of high-quality nylon webbing for strength and durability with a lightweight fit
There are no reviews yet.