Seachem Flourish Trace supplies a broad range of necessary trace elements for proper health and growth of live aquarium plants. Trace elements are normally depleted by utilization, oxidation and precipitation and are important to replenish on a regular basis.
- Restores trace elements on a regular basis
- Resolves a wide variety of visible plant problems
- Supplies a broad range of trace elements for proper plant health and growth
Oxidation and precipitation occur more rapidly with trace elements than with other micronutrients, making it important to restore trace elements on a regular basis. Flourish Trace may be used alone or in conjunction with Seachem Flourish for best results. By providing trace elements separately from essential minerals, you are able to replenish trace elements more frequently without unnecessary build-up of components that are used more slowly.
Signs of trace element deficiencies:
- Boron: Death of stem and root apical meristem, leaves twisted, young tissue most affected
- Cobalt: Used for nitrogen fixation, same as nitrogen deficiency signs (stunted growth)
- Copper: Young leaves dark green, twisted, wilted, tip remains alive
- Manganese: Chlorosis of young leaves, with smallest veins remaining green, necrosis between veins
- Molybdenum: Chlorosis, twisting, death of young leaves
- Zinc: Reduced leaf size, shortened internodes, chlorosis, spotted leaves, older leaves most affected
- Nickel: lack of germination or seed formation, required for iron absorption
Directions: Use 1 capful (5 mL) for every 80 L (20 gallons) twice a week.
Boron (B) – 0.0028%
Cobalt (Co) – 0.00003%
Copper (Cu) – 0.0032%
Manganese (Mn) – 0.0085%
Molybdenum (Mo) – 0.0003%
Zinc (Zn) – 0.0169%
Rubidium (Rb) – 0.000008%
Nickel (Ni) – 0.000003%
Vanadium (V) – 0.000002%